Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation headquartered in
Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas
affected by mineral development activities and is working closely with communities,
local government, and extractive companies to achieve this objective.
To fill the role of Finance Officer, YTS seeks a skilled professional with a background
in development finance who can control the organization’s accounting, compliance,
analysis, and reporting. S/he must have a passion for finances in the development
sector, experience working with finance software systems (YTS currently using
ACCURATE), and good communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
This is the background experience and qualities we require:
- Strong background in financial management in the development sector in Indonesia
- Minimum five years of experience and knowledge in NGO financial management
- Strong finance analysis skills and systematic approach
- Prior experience in managing financial systems for international agencies is
- Excellent computer skills – accounting system software, MSOffice, Internet
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills: Bahasa Indonesia and English;
knowing the Dayak language is preferred
- Prior work experience in a multi-cultural setting
- Good team working skills
- Willing to conduct field visits
Send an application letter and CV with three references by e-mail to email@example.com & KSK.Kalteng@asiametresources.com. Please
indicate Finance Officer – (your name) in the subject of your email, your availability,
and expected remuneration.
This is local hire, based in Palangka Raya. Local remuneration applied.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified