Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in Kalteng, and is working closely with communities, local government and the private sector to achieve this objective.
We are searching for Program Officers to activate our Community Development program in Gunung Mas and Katingan districts in Central Kalimantan. Candidates must be committed to empowering rural communities to become strong and independent, and able to self-manage their long term development in line with local resources and community aspirations.
Selected individuals must be able to integrate economic, social and technical issues in their work, and interact easily with people from a variety of cultural and social backgrounds.
This is the background experience and qualities we require:
- Knowledge in Program Cycle Management
- Knowledge in Community Development principles
- Good language skills – Bahasa Indonesia and local Dayak, English is desirable
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in multicultural settings
- Good coordination, facilitation, and supervision skills
- Good computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, internet
- Able to travel, work and live in remote areas
Please note that this position will be based in Palangka Raya, Central Kalimantan. Dayaknese and local residents are highly encouraged.
If you are interested, please send your motivation letter and CV by email before November 24th, 2023 to email@example.com with the email subject: Name – Program Officer PPM. Please indicate your availability and expected remuneration. This position is available immediately.