Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta is looking for a seasoned Program Manager to lead the development and implementation of all our program activities in Kalimantan Tengah. We work within a holistic development framework that covers Health, Education, Livelihoods, Culture, Infrastructure, and Governance, and are focused on empowering communities to self-govern well and to manage their development in a fair, equitable and inclusive manner.
The Program Manager is responsible for shaping and steering our program activities, within the broader framework. In order to do so, YTS expects the selected candidate to be capable of providing strong leadership and structured thinking in carrying out this task.
The following qualities are essential for this position:
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to listen and learn in order to build an understanding of the local context
- A deep understanding of participatory approaches and PMEL
- An ability to engage easily with partners and stakeholders, and build collaborative relationships
- Proven program management skills
- An ability to write clearly and analytically
- A long-term commitment to the principles, values, and aims of YTS
(a full Job Description is available upon request)
If you are interested in joining the team in Palangka Raya, and have the experience and skills to make a difference, then please send an application letter, CV, report writing sample, and an indication of salary to: email@example.com.