Yayasan Tambuhak Sinta (YTS), a Kalimantan-based foundation head-quartered in Palangka Raya, is striving to improve the quality of governance and well-being in areas affected by mineral development activities, and is working closely with communities, local government and extractive companies to achieve this objective.
Currently we are looking for a dynamic and experienced training and capacity building
professional – a mature and well-rounded individual from the development sector, who has the ability to develop and implement relevant and effective training and capacity building programs and packages for partners; including villagers, projects, CSOs, and local government.
This individual also will create a capacity building plan for YTS staff, based on needs analysis. S/he also is expected to develop relevant learning and training materials and modules; furthermore s/he must have a passion for improving the skills and performance of others.
This is the background experience and qualities we require:
- At least five years’ experience with training for participatory community development
- Good language skills – English and Bahasa Indonesia, Dayak desirable
- University degree in a relevant subject
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work experience in multi-cultural settings
- Good team coordination, facilitation, and supervision skills
- Good computer skills – word processing, spreadsheet, media, internet
- Willing and able to travel and stay in remote locations for short periods
If you are interested in this position, please send an application of interest and CV in English by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate your availability and expected remuneration. This position will close as soon as a qualified candidate has been contracted.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.